We’re excited to announce that italki has a new advisor — serial entrepreneur Adam Jackson (blog, twitter:@adamjacksonsf). Jackson is the founder of venture-backed DriverSide.com, as well as MarketSquare, which was eventually acquired by Intuit. Adam also invests in and advises other Silicon Valley startups. Helping us will be his first overseas advisory role.
About Adam Jackson:
- Adam specializes in consumer internet companies, and has founded three companies.
- Founder of venture-backed DriverSide.com. Driverside helps people make better decisions about owning and maintaining their car.
- Founder of MarketSquare, a company to help consumers find locally produced products. Acquired by StepUp Commerce, which in turn was acquired by Intuit (INTU) in 2006.
- Advises Incentalign, Inc., a company which supports sales team optimization.
- Adam graduated from Vanderbilt University with a degree in Computer Science and Economics.
We’re excited to have Adam on our board of advisors, along with Porter Erisman and Tom Soohoo. We are a young company, and we really value the advice and help we get from these experienced entrepreneurs.
The italki Team