italki is continuing to grow at lightning speed, and in order to support our 1million+ student community, we are looking to grow our Marketing team. If you are interested in joining one of the coolest edtech companies around, then read on!
Introduction to the role:
We are seeking an English speaker who is very strong in written communications for this position. We are a fast-growing tech startup looking for an individual who wants to be part of an exciting, yet relaxed working environment. We need someone who is focused, motivated & responsible with proper communications skills & who is ready to work now.
The position is based in Shanghai, China. Candidates from other locations need not apply.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Writing all English copy for all advertising/communication projects (external and internal), such as: newsletters, sales emails, landing pages, advertisements, how-to-guides, blog, marketing materials
- Co-ordination and implementation of direct mail and email campaigns
- Working closely with designers and IT team to execute projects
- Management of any external copywriters
- Managing social networking channels – Facebook, Twitter, G+
- Assisting in other general marketing initiatives
- Native English speaker
- Very strong English writing skills
- Exceptional grammar and copyediting/proofreading skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Experience in marketing and communications
- Interested in technology, language learning
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic, ability to multi-task
- 2+ years work experience in marketing
- BA in marketing and communications
- Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese
Benefits of joining italki:
- Be part of an exciting, fast-growing startup that is changing the way people learn languages
- Gain experience in both the China and the International market, as our users span a total of 200 countries.
- Stipend for free online language classes in the language of your choice!
- Competitive salary
- Great opportunities for growth
- Annual Performance Review
- 5 day work week
On italki you can find the best online language teachers from around the world. italki is the world leader in online language education with over 1 million students and 1500+ teachers of 100 languages.
italki has been named as one of the top 5 language learning products by The Independent, as well as being featured in press such as Mashable, TechCrunch and The Guardian.
All interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org