If you are learning Italian, you’ve probably read Cher Hale’s blog – The Iceberg Project. It’s a great resource for learning Italian (and actually any language for that matter as the learning tips and advice is applicable all). Cher actually wrote a great How-To guide to get the most out of italki that started with her blog post How to Learn to Speak Italian Without Ever Being in Italy (or why you should hug people with big ideas for language learning)
If you’ve ever wondering if you’re really getting the most out of italki, look no further as Cher went on to write about the six main ways to use italki and provided individual blog posts with step-by-step instructions on how to do so.
We were so impressed that we just had to share these posts with everyone in the italki community.
- How to Find a Language Partner to Practice Italian on Italki (FREE)
- Hire an Informal Tutor to Practice Italian on Italki (MINIMAL COST)
- How to Hire a Professional Teacher to Learn Italian on Italki (COST)
- How to Improve Your Writing in Italian by Getting Corrections from Native Speakers Using Italki (FREE)
- How to Improve Your Italian Grammar and Conversational Skills by Asking Questions on Italki (FREE)
We wanted to say thanks to Cher and recommend that everyone who is serious about learning Italian (or any language for that matter) check out her blog.