italki is a growing language education startup that is focused on the human side of language learning. Everyday we connect millions of learners to natives of more than 75 languages.
At italki, you will work with engineers and designers in a diverse and rapidly changing environment. We are looking for a Front-end Developer who is motivated to implement great user experiences. You will work with a cross-functional agile scrum team including a product owner, designer, testers and developers. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
We are a fast-growing tech startup looking for an individual who wants to be part of an exciting, yet friendly working environment. The position is based in Shanghai, China. Candidates from other locations need not apply. The italki team is a multinational group of language lovers and tech enthusiasts. Both English and Mandarin are our official office languages. We’re growing quickly and we’re hiring! Please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Efficiently implement the development tasks according to product requirements
- Mentor junior team members to resolve front-end technical challenges
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- 熟练使用如下技术： Html5, CSS3 and AngularJS
- 熟练第三方框架或技术：Bootstrap 框架，Sass
- 熟悉主流数据库：如 MySQL
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJS
- Familiar with web standards and compatibility
- Experience in third-party libraries & frameworks, such as Bootstrap and Sass
- Knowledgeable of popular database types, such as MySQL
- Excellent coding customs, consistently meeting code quality standards and criteria
- Ability to manage source code based on Git server
- Experienced in debugging/testing for different browsers
- Experience working as a member of an agile Scrum development team
- Desire to share technical knowledge and help other team members to solve tech problems
- Basic fluency in English