Influencer Marketing Associate (Japan)
The Marketing team is the key driver of italki’s business. Our campaigns span through both online (social media, content, digital ads, email, blogs, publications, affiliate networks, public relations, etc.) and offline mediums (magazines, print, events, etc.). Being an internet-based business focused on a global market, it is essential that we keep growing and improving our marketing strategy by channeling fresh, innovative ideas and putting them into action.
We are looking for a dynamic, action-driven individual with a strong balance of both analytical and communication skills. Working from Shanghai, the Influencer Marketing Associate (Japan) will focus on multiple facets of italki’s acquisition channels in the Japanese market including sponsorships and partnerships, and will be responsible for optimizing those channels through research, analysis, and execution. This is a great opportunity for a junior marketer who wants to gain experience in influencer marketing while having exposure to other marketing areas.
* Assist, plan and manage the growth of advertising campaigns with influencers in Youtube, Social Media, blogs and other channels to ensure optimal visibility.
* Develop & maintain relationships with platform partners, media influencers, and key bloggers.
* Generate leads and drive customer acquisition by driving paid and organic partnerships.
* Identifying and targeting new business opportunities.
* Provide weekly reports to management and monthly analysis of the results.
* Fluent in English and native Japanese speaker
* Proactive approach to identifying opportunities and generating leads
* Strong communication and negotiation skills
* A degree in Business, marketing, finance, or business information technology is a plus
* Experienced with MS Office, Excel or other Spreadsheet software
* Eager to learn and develop career further in Digital Marketing
* Experience in the language learning industry is a plus
italki is the world leader in online language education and is changing the way the world learns foreign languages. Our team is multinational, and based in Shanghai, China.
At italki, you can find the best online language teachers from around the world. italki is the world leader in online language education with over 2 million students and 3000+ teachers of 75 languages.
The italki team is a multinational group of language lovers and tech enthusiasts. Both English and Mandarin are our official office languages. We’re growing quickly and we’re hiring! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.