Junior Graphic Designer – Marketing / Visual Team
We are looking for a highly creative and talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our fun marketing team. You will be involved into many interesting and cool projects that coming this year along with creating social media ads and other promotional materials.
italki is the world leader in online language education and is changing the way the world learns foreign languages. Our team is multinational, and based in Shanghai, China. The italki team is a multinational group of language lovers and tech enthusiasts. Both English and Mandarin are our official office languages. We’re growing quickly and we’re hiring! Please send us your CV and work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas;
- Producing attractive and effective designs for all media;
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback;
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects.
- 1+ years of design experience in mobile application, branding, or digital marketing design. Video production skills and basic knowledge of photography is a plus;
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to transform simple ideas into beautiful design for online and offline promotional materials;
- Confidence in presenting your work to the team, and skilled at giving and receiving criticism.
- Ability to collaborate with a team and take direction from others;
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines, executing ideas quickly and competently through multiple iterations;
- Proficiency in the most popular design tools along with an interest in learning new and upcoming software;
- Fluent in English
Must be familiar with:
– Adobe Photoshop;
– Adobe Illustrator;
– After Effects [a plus];
– Premier Pro [a plus];
– 3D software [a plus];
- You must have a portfolio that reflects all of the above