Product Manager – Product Team
italki is a growing language education startup, that is focused on the human side of language learning. We are looking for an ambitious junior product manager to assist in building awesome products for external and internal customers.
At italki, you will work with product managers, web developers and designers in a diverse and rapidly changing environment. This role will require amazing interpersonal skills, leadership skills (knowing how to manage by influence), cross-cultural communication skills, and balancing product value with effort required, resources available and process in an agile environment.
We are a fast-growing tech startup looking for an individual who wants to be part of an exciting, yet relaxed working environment. Join our team and help expand our presence in the customer support marketplace.
The position is based in Shanghai, China. Candidates not based in China or unable to relocate to Shanghai need not apply.
You are a product manager with experience in consumer web and mobile products. You know how to work with a multicultural team, with a strong sense of the balance between the right amount of process and just getting things done. You are a constant learner, and you’re always seeking to understand customers, changes in the market, and technology. Most of all, you take the initiative, and understand how to deliver a great result.
* Be the Product Owner in an agile Scrum team
* Work closely with a Scrum Master to effectively manage agile process with the team
* Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
* Work closely with UX designers to understand user needs, stakeholders, and behavior
* Help drive product direction and strategy
* Help build the product roadmap, objectives and KPIs
* Perform internal analysis, external market research and competitive analysis
* Experience as Product Manager for web product serving 1M+ users
* Experience with e-learning and education technology digital products preferred
* Experience with two-sided online marketplaces (C2C) a big plus
* Experience with building product requirements and product backlogs.
* Experience with scrum and other organization methodologies
* Ability to work effectively in a diverse and growing team environment
* Professional level English and professional level Chinese
* Position is based in Shanghai, China. We assume you’re interested in living here.
All interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com.