Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from China due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We‘re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing teams to assess market opportunities and create business cases for new products, and develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas
- Develop go-to-market plans for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the adoption of the product by existing customers and the acquisition of new customers
- Work with Creative Operations to develop assets to target different language learning users
- Work with the Teacher Success team to market and grow our teacher base globally
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Identify key areas of growth and develop strategic and tactical plans
- Communicate the vision and value of new products to the regional marketing teams and develop assets that facilitate the selling process
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field is a must.
- 5+ years of experience working in e-commerce is a must.
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional project management skills and communication skills are essential
- Experience working with global campaigns and localizing for different markets is a must
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
- Analytical mindset
- Fluent in English and another language
- Proven work experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or a similar role
- Background in design and copywriting is a plus
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Love for languages