- Brainstorm content ideas and concepts for the words based on campaign purpose and target market and audience.
- Present initial content ideas and develop the ideas into workable concepts
- Write various copy options, and modify copies.
- Oversee the production phase, and liaise with designers, illustrators, developers, and other relevant partners.
- Accuracy is essential. The creative editor is accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice, as well as checking spelling and grammar.
- Write with character, edit with authority, manifest potent, exciting copy
- Execute across a wide range of output, from large-scale campaigns, long-form articles, to tactical everyday deliverables like taglines or newsletters
- Source and create a variety of content such as user stories, blog posts, and informational content
- Edit copy and materials for tone and accuracy, adapt writing style to different contexts
- Work hand in hand with designers to develop engaging and creative pieces
- Work with respective marketing leads to develop A/B testing strategies for optimal content performance
- Study audience habits and industry trends, create engaging copy that inspires and sells
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3+ years of working experience in Creative Copywriter with marketing touchpoints
- A high level of English skills is a must. Be skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy in English.
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about our products or services. This means discovering its features, benefits, and unique selling points that can help to approach the target audience from different angles.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to navigate and work with culturally diverse teams across departments
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- Have an eye for detail. All copies should be as error-free as possible before being sent out.
- Interested in other writing functions, e.g. UX copywriting, etc.
- Experience in FMCG, e-commerce, education technology industries
- Experience in growing and scaling company growth or start-up team experience
- Experience in companies with global/regional presence with offices across different countries
- Understanding of SEO content management and copywriting
- Passion for language learning
- Verbal and writing fluency in other languages is a huge PLUS!
apply For this position