- Provide HR full functions support, which include recruitment, C&B as well as payroll, employee relations, training development and staff activities, etc.
- Ensure the HR administration function offers a high quality and consistent service to all employees, whilst working to continually improve accuracy, processes and response times
- Provide recruiting effort effectively for the hiring, manage the entire recruitment cycle from job application, sourcing, screening, qualifying to evaluating candidates for a possible match, facilitate with hiring managers on hiring decisions and formulate offer letter.
- Maintain accuracy and on-time delivery of employee payroll with supporting and monitor C&B related procedures
- Support to develop programs to help with talent development, succession planning, and career ladders
- Promote the company culture, enhance the team morale and engage employees via working with department leaders.
- Works closely with the HR Director and functional team leaders to support the business plans, achieve overall employees’ satisfaction and ensure the running of the regional office is in full alignment and compliance according to company policies.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in HR or related will be preferred.
- More than 5 years recruitment , training, C&B or employee relationship relevant working experience in a multinational company. The Internet industry will be preferred.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, result-driven and customer-oriented.
- Independent, passionate, reliable and can work under pressure.
- Experience in Internet industry
apply For this position