- Support Head of Digital Acquisition to identify and develop performance marketing strategy for the business
- Drive users across owned channel initiatives (search, social, display etc.) whilst maintaining ROI
- Day-to-day management of campaign performance, including QA, pacing and optimization to ensure that campaigns are hitting milestones
- Tracking and management of budget across channels and regions
- Report and analyze campaign performances based on set objectives
- Collaborate with regional teams to identify and develop local opportunities
- Run regular data-driven analysis to provide deeper insights on trends and identify opportunities to improve performance
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and refine converting assets (banners, copy, landing page etc.)
- Manage relationships with vendors such as Google, Facebook etc.
- Research and development of agencies, tools, bidding platforms etc.
- Stay up-to-date of new tools, channels and best practices of performance marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related
- 3+ years hands on experience with owned media platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager etc.
- Experience in running large number of campaigns across platforms, regions and languages
- Experience in planning campaigns, setting up A/B tests and optimizing towards conversion on a variety of metrics
- Highly analytical mindset, organized and detail oriented
- A deep understanding and passion for performance marketing
- Flexibility to grow in an fast changing team and company
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work in multicultural environment
- Excellence in presentation, spoken and written skills in English
- Passion for languages and education
- Additional language skills aside from required English
- Experience in tools like DoubleClick/Search360, Kenshoo, Sizmek, Marin
- Experience in fashion, retail, high tech, education technology industries
- Experience in companies with global / regional presence with multiple offices across different regions
You can click on the button of this page to apply.
Or you can directly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line should be: Resume_Job Title_Your Name