Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from China due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We‘re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Support Head of Digital Acquisition to identify and develop performance marketing strategy for the business
- Drive users across owned channel initiatives (search, social, display etc.) whilst maintaining ROI
- Day-to-day management of campaign performance, including QA, pacing and optimization to ensure that campaigns are hitting milestones
- Tracking and management of budget across channels and regions
- Report and analyze campaign performances based on set objectives
- Collaborate with regional teams to identify and develop local opportunities
- Run regular data-driven analysis to provide deeper insights on trends and identify opportunities to improve performance
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and refine converting assets (banners, copy, landing page etc.)
- Manage relationships with vendors such as Google, Facebook etc.
- Research and development of agencies, tools, bidding platforms etc.
- Stay up-to-date of new tools, channels and best practices of performance marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related
- 3+ years hands on experience with owned media platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager etc.
- Experience in running large number of campaigns across platforms, regions and languages
- Experience in planning campaigns, setting up A/B tests and optimizing towards conversion on a variety of metrics
- Highly analytical mindset, organized and detail oriented
- A deep understanding and passion for performance marketing
- Flexibility to grow in an fast changing team and company
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work in multicultural environment
- Excellence in presentation, spoken and written skills in English
- Passion for languages and education
- Additional language skills aside from required English
- Experience in tools like DoubleClick/Search360, Kenshoo, Sizmek, Marin
- Experience in fashion, retail, high tech, education technology industries
- Experience in companies with global / regional presence with multiple offices across different regions
You can click on the button of this page to apply.
Or you can directly send your resume to email@example.com
The subject line should be: Resume_Job Title_Your Name