- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Define the user experience for cross-platform products and projects using tools such as mockups, wireframes, prototypes, and process flow diagrams.
- Focus more on speed and iteration than making everything perfect. Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Make decisions based on user insights and product data.
- Communicate design concepts to a wide range of stakeholders, to make sure that the final delivered product solves user problems in the right way.
- Work with brand designers to ensure brand consistencies in product design.
- Understand limitations and find the best solution the team can deliver. Deliver is better than perfection, but in the meantime don’t compromise at aesthetics and consistencies.
- Deliver your design documentation in an inspiring, yet well organized way.
- Contribution to the development of italki Design System
- Keep eyes of competitor products and industry trends.
- Ask smart questions and champion new ideas.
- 5+ years of Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Proficient in design software (Sketch, Figma, Framer, Adobe Suites, etc.)
- Prototyping skill is a must.
- Familiar with the latest web and app development technologies and trends.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: the ability to present and explain UX directions to a broad audience, and to contribute effectively during all phases of a project.
- Accommodate rapid change and ambiguity.
- Excellence in presentation, spoken and written skills in both Mandarin and English.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Interaction Design, HCI, Industrial Design or equivalent.
- Experiences in leading or facilitating design thinking workshops
- Passion for languages with language skills in addition to required Mandarin and English
- Experience in High Tech, Software Development, Education Technology Industries
- Experience in companies with global / regional presence with multiple offices across different
- Knowledge in analytics, usability tests, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative feedback collection
- HTML/CSS/JS knowledge and skills
apply For this position