- Product Expert - Become the italki marketplace product solutions expert in the digital space managing mobile app, website, and possibly one or more company’s management platforms (i.e. marketing platform, operation management system, reward system, community platform, content management systems, payment systems, access control systems, or other systems.).
- Market & Customer Insights - Understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, customers pain points, and how those things relate to the company's mission and vision.
- Data Driven - Identify and track key metrics that affect the health and success of the product.
- Expectation & Communication Management - Manage common/conflicting requirements across Stakeholders to arrive at a common ground and act as an advisor to initiate enhancement projects on user interfaces/ functionality.
- Project Management - Act as an Agile Product Owner within a dedicated Agile Scrum, responsible for end-to-end product development from concept, prototype, design, development, QA, to rollout.
- Product Spec - Author product requirements documents (PRDs) or functional requirements documents (FRD). May need to create low fidelity wireframes or sketches to guide UX designers and developers.
- Creative & Innovation - Drive innovation in product development on online language learning marketplace solutions with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Quality Control & Assurance - Ensure products are with best-in-class performance and quality products that meet the market demand and requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Management Information System or equivalent field.
- At least 5 solid years of experience working in product management or equivalent role managing web and mobile products, preferably in the payments, fintech, e-commerce, or education platform space.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics.
- Able to think critically and solve problems quickly, set priorities to meet the business requirements.
- Has diverse exposure to cutting edge mobile and web technologies.
- Has a good eye for detail and user experience are prerequisites for this role.
- Solid understanding of and experience in delivering product roadmaps using agile principles and the ability to navigate fast-paced work environments are preferred. (Methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with A/B testing methods.
- Excellence in presentation, spoken and written skills in English and Mandarin.
- Worked in a multicultural professional environment with good language and communication skills in both English and Mandarin.
- Passion in connecting people around the world who are interested in learning culture through language learning.
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments.
- Experience in high tech, software development, education technology industries.
- Experience in designing, building, and managing global products
You can click on the button of this page to apply.
Or you can directly send your resume to email@example.com
The subject line should be: Resume_Job Title_Your Name